Honored Contributor

@mods or anyone-how to change time zone?

I forgot how to do this on the program guide. (I couldn't get rid of the underlines just now).

It sometimes is on pacific time, sometimes on central, sometimes eastern. The times I have changed it, it always changes to something else!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: @mods or anyone-how to change time zone?

@on the bay - Mine changes all of the time too! Go to the bottom right hand side of the page after the grid ends. You will see it there.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom.

Thank you! I was looking at the top of the page so thank you-I found it now!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Hi @on the bay... This happens to me quite a lot! Just click on whatever time zone that's showing...then wait until a list comes up then click which one is yours. Be sure to wait because it takes a few seconds. That should do it! 😊
Esteemed Contributor

PRO TIP: After you've selected your time zone, set a bookmark for the page—it will default to your zone when you visit it in the future. Just confirm that your time zone is listed in the page address; for example, I now go straight to: https://www.qvc.com/content/programguide.qvc.mountain.html