Honored Contributor

mods or anybody that has a tablet

see the lunch time specials on your tablet ? I got a Acer tablet and can watch 'live' denim and co shows, but, can't see the lunch time specials.

Thanks !

Honored Contributor

Re: mods or anybody that has a tablet

Lunchtime specials aren't posted until 11am ET. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I'm on my PC, the 'recently on air' function isn't working.  Last you can see is Laura Gellar.  Don't know why that should surpise us.  It's not like QVC can go a full week without having web issues.  Oh, and mods, stop with the clearing your browser suggestion.  That is not the issue!  The issue is with QVC!

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE, forgot to say that I can see them on my PC.

Honored Contributor

Gary said at 9 a.m. that those of us that have tablets can see lunch time specials at 9 then 10 for regular users. I never could see them on my Acer

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Gary said at 9 a.m. that those of us that have tablets can see lunch time specials at 9 then 10 for regular users. I never could see them on my Acer

@SharkE, if you have the QVC app lunchtime specials are available at 10am. On the website they are available at 11am.

Honored Contributor

yeah, these time zones are totally ************ up. Show, was on early today at 9 my time, but, 10 the most popular time for the world is Eastern.

He said something about tablet users, but, he meant 10 which I already knew about being accessible.

I thought he meant 9 because he didn't specify and should had said 10 EASTERN time.  I just gave up and waited till 10 Central time and looked at from my laptop computer. LOL

Course, everything was picked over and left for dead by then.

Hate to be a killjoy, but, Q needs to rein that in. Make it one time for all types of whatever people own. No exception be a more even playing field for all.

Not right to give some folks a jump over other people and all these groups that run stuff at midnight. That's just to much competition.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE if you go to the website and type 'lunchtime special' in the search bar they will come up for you. I've searched for them at 9am EST sometimes and they come up. You don't have to wait for 10am (app) or 11am (website) if you do it this way.