Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

mods....barefoot dreams tsv colors

hi mods! happy february Smiley Happy

i THINK that the colors of the pink stripe and the blue stripe on the TSV item page may be reversed? could you check into this please?

A392245

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Ultra-Lite-Ocean-Breeze-Poncho.product.A392245.html?sc=...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

Re: mods....barefoot dreams tsv colors

@sunshine45  I will be happy to. I will notfiy the appropriate department. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

hi mods! happy february Smiley Happy

i THINK that the colors of the pink stripe and the blue stripe on the TSV item page may be reversed? could you check into this please?

A392245

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Ultra-Lite-Ocean-Breeze-Poncho.product.A392245.html?sc=...

@sunshine45  Good catch! I will be ordering the blue stripe poncho when QVC fixes the issue.

Honored Contributor

Still not fixed...sigh.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Still not fixed...sigh.

@Susan Louise 

it is fixed for me. try clearing your cookies and rebooting your device or using a different device.

thanks @Wayne-QVC !

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Still not fixed...sigh.

@Susan Louise 

it is fixed for me. try clearing your cookies and rebooting your device or using a different device.

thanks @Wayne-QVC !

@sunshine45  When I posted about an hour ago that it still wasn't fixed, it wasn't updated as such in my location. It also updates at different times depending on the browser used.

Hence my posting.

Now it is updated/fixed for me finally and I was able to order the blue stripe poncho.

I did not have to clean my cache/cookies.

Just Updating: I had changed my mind and decided not to order it. I really don't think I'd wear it often enough to make it worth purchasing.