Valued Contributor

Re: maybe a class action lawsuit against qvc

@KYToby, Amen!!  I'm tired of reading about people who carp all the time about QVC.  If you don't like watching, don't like the presentations, don't like the hosts, don't like the prices, don't like the products, don't like the policies, don't like the TV schedule, don't like to be "offended" by some vague slight, you are free to shop elsewhere.  There are plenty of other outlets to shop, but fault would be found with those, too.  There's no need to bring yet another silly, frivolous lawsuit to those that are already clogging our court system and wasting our taxpayer money.

Respected Contributor

@Sassyboo3  What?? I would understand if you were being forced to buy it, but aren't you the one who ultimately clicks the buy now button?? 

Im sick of lawsuits too! I went to a restaurant one night with friends and when my friend got her bill, she started throwing a fit about how much her bill was. I was so embarrassed and I spoke up and ask her, " The food and beverage prices were on the menu. You're the one who ordered that." 

Im also sick of people who think they deserve something free? Nothing is free! Good grief!

Regular Contributor

Lol......so many absurd comments MISSING THE POINT. Check with the FTC. There are laws in place to protect the public against businesses who LIE to mislead and cheat the public and the recourse is the US court sytem!

Regular Contributor

THERE IS NO FINE PRINT WHEN A SENIOR CITIZEN SEES THE TV ITEM,  HEARS THE HOST, AND CALLS IN TO ORDER!  Common sense please!

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

Lol......so many absurd comments MISSING THE POINT. Check with the FTC. There are laws in place to protect the public against businesses who LIE to mislead and cheat the public and the recourse is the US court sytem!

I would think you could contact the FTC and make a complaint. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

I would think you could contact the FTC and make a complaint. 

I was going to post the same thing. OP, please go and file a complaint. 

Honored Contributor

sassyblue wrote:

THERE IS NO FINE PRINT WHEN A SENIOR CITIZEN SEES THE TV ITEM,  HEARS THE HOST, AND CALLS IN TO ORDER!  Common sense please!

and common sense would say for that "senior citizen" to confirm via the telephone what the host has said if they dont go online and check the "fine print" for themselves. it is called being an informed and educated consumer.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

We know what they say  and why they say it, what I will never understand  are the cheerleaders who rise up and  defend  outright  misleading statements. My ability to understand their motives doesn't negate  their disingenuous statements.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

You could just not watch........