Highlighted
New Contributor

Well dont know if trying here will help or not.Trying to talk to someone at customer service is impossible.tried email then they say thay cant do anything by email.spent the last six days 3 times a day calling and cant talk to anyone.

My order#6521894020 was shipped on 05/15/20 its now 07/04/20 i am sure its lost ,but im paying on something i dont even have.Hopoe someone can help.Thanks

QVC Customer Care

Re: lost package

[ Edited ]

@taz69 wrote:

Well dont know if trying here will help or not.Trying to talk to someone at customer service is impossible.tried email then they say thay cant do anything by email.spent the last six days 3 times a day calling and cant talk to anyone.

My order#6521894020 was shipped on 05/15/20 its now 07/04/20 i am sure its lost ,but im paying on something i dont even have.Hopoe someone can help.Thanks

@taz69   I'm sorry your package hasn't arrived.  It looks like it got to your city and stopped.  I have issued a replacement with expedited shipping to arrive around 7/8.  I hope this helps.  Have a great weekend. 

Frequent Contributor

I also had a lost package that was first sent via UPS and then transferred to USPS.

After the package seemed to be stuck in a postal facility for over a week and nothing happened, I was told by Customer Service that it was probably lost and my 1st easy pay was cancelled.

I then contacted USPS at this link to try to put in a trace for my package

https://usps.force/emailus/s/

within a week my package was found and delivered to my house.  Try the link and see if anything happens. 

Hope it works for you.

Esteemed Contributor

I've kissed $69 worth of D & Co. 2 pairs of jeans bye bye.  Returned for credit cuz hip area could fit a hippo as usual - and the butt size matches the hips.     They were a Medium & I personally handed to my mail man.  Never a notice that the return was on it's way.

To add:  my Order Status doesn't even show I ever ordered them - much less returned.

So I 'got' no proof to defend my case.  Well I'm pretty much done with the Q - so......so what.

Frequent Contributor

Sorry that this happened to you. 

Anytime I had to return an order to QVC, I would drive down to the post office so I could get a receipt for my return.  Also, I would always use the QVC return label.

I don't return too many items so I've been lucky and never had a problem.

Try emailing the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

They are very helpful and will probably get back to you in a very short time to help you resolve your return issues.

New Contributor

thankyou for all your help.my faith is renewed.

Honored Contributor

@NJ QVC Fan wrote:

I also had a lost package that was first sent via UPS and then transferred to USPS.

After the package seemed to be stuck in a postal facility for over a week and nothing happened, I was told by Customer Service that it was probably lost and my 1st easy pay was cancelled.

I then contacted USPS at this link to try to put in a trace for my package

https://usps.force/emailus/s/

within a week my package was found and delivered to my house.  Try the link and see if anything happens. 

Hope it works for you.

@NJ QVC Fan    I've also had good luck using this link.  Everything I've reported to be traced has turned up in a few days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I've kissed $69 worth of D & Co. 2 pairs of jeans bye bye.  Returned for credit cuz hip area could fit a hippo as usual - and the butt size matches the hips.     They were a Medium & I personally handed to my mail man.  Never a notice that the return was on it's way.

To add:  my Order Status doesn't even show I ever ordered them - much less returned.

So I 'got' no proof to defend my case.  Well I'm pretty much done with the Q - so......so what.

I had almost the exact same thing happen to me as well.  I packaged up a return and used a QVC return label but I drove to our local post office, walked in and placed the package in the secure package bin in the lobby.  That was on June 1st and my package has just completely disappeared.  I actually had to go to the post office a couple of days ago so I brought a copy of the return label with me and asked the clerk at the post office if she could help me.  She went in the "back" to check and came back and said that I should call 1-800-ASK-USPS.  I ended up filing a lost mail claim online rather than calling, but I'm not holding out much hope that my return will ever be found.  For this reason, I've decided that I will not be using the prepaid return label from QVC from here on out.  I will pay extra and take my returns to UPS where I can get proper tracking for returns.  As a matter of fact, I had to return something else to QVC and my package was delivered to QVC returns within a couple of days and I have proof of the return as well.  Now it's going to be up to QVC to credit my account in a reasonable amount of time, but at least I have proof that it's in their possession.

QVC Customer Care

@fthunt 

I would be happy to look into this for you if you would provide me with an item number and/or approximate dates on this?

Beth QVC