Contributor

I  had two orders that USPS said they delivered to my mailbox yesterday. Not there, I opened a chat with CS and Gina is sending out a replacement for one and rwfunding me for the other one that is sold out. What great Customer service. 

Trusted Contributor

This happens to me now and again, last time it happened, I callled my local post office and they were able to tell me exactly where the package was...it ended up going to my neighbors house.  They are able now by gps to find the exact location of your package, at least in certain areas.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

Customer Care is great at QVC!

Respected Contributor

@DenS  I just had this happen to me last week.

My package tracking (not QVC) stated that it was delivered by USPS. I called CS at the post office and was told that they do use GPS so they know exactly where the package was delivered.

Three days later I came home to find my misdelivered package waiting for me on my porch. I got a call from the post office letting me know what address it was delivered to. It was two streets over from mine with the same house number.

If you called the post office and explained what happened they would tell you where your packages were delivered.

Honored Contributor

Every one of my items the USPS has "lost" has turned up a bit late.  They redirect many things to the wrong destination but eventurally a human gets around to reading the label and gets it to where it's supposed to be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: lost by USPS

[ Edited ]

@DenS wrote:

I  had two orders that USPS said they delivered to my mailbox yesterday. Not there, I opened a chat with CS and Gina is sending out a replacement for one and rwfunding me for the other one that is sold out. What great Customer service. 

Exact same thing happened to me with UPS. Driver claimed to have delivered a package. As soon as the delivery was shown on my email I went to my front door but it wasn’t there. At that time I decided to call USP before getting a replacement. The UPS rep called the driver and he swore to her he had delivered the package and then he told her he would come by my house after his round that day to speak with me. The CSR called me back and relayed the driver’s message to me. I waited and waited but he never showed up. I called UPSand told the rep the driver never showed up. Then I called QVC and they sent a replacement. About five days later the original package was delivered by UPS. I also got a replacement from QVC and I returned it.

Esteemed Contributor

USPS seems to have quite a bit of difficulty delivering packages for some reason.  Luckily, they scan every package, so it is easy to find where it was actually delivered.  Unfortunately, it is not always easy to get the package back, because the mail carrier has to get the package from the home where it was originally delivered.  

I had a package just last week delivered to another home in my neighborhood.  I went to the home thinking that I could just pick it up, and even with all doors open, no one answered the bell or my calling out.  Luckily, the neighbor stopped by later with my package.  

I had gone to the post office to find the package, and it was delivered to an address that started with a 1 and mine starts with a 2, but almost the same number.  When I asked the supervisor how difficult was it really to differentiate between a 1 and a 2, he told me that they had a lot of stupid people working at the post office these days.  Since poor delivery in our area is a daily occurrence, that could be true.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I agree!! They’ve been helping me with an ongoing issue and I’m very pleased with everything.😊

Esteemed Contributor

QVC is a hot mess in CS and in mailing a lot of other issues. Maybe since people have been complaining about delivers they would use something other then the dreaded UPS or sure post. And maybe a little more careful in shipment designations. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: lost by USPS

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight wrote:

It is not good at all! Many  people have been complaining and they even are admitting they need to do something to remedy the mistaken shipments. Read the web page they are having difficulties. CC is terrible the people who answer the phone seem to not care about the situations and always pass the buck. Folks who order computers have started a thread a little while ago about computers that have taken months to get to them. QVC needs a revamping very badly.