Frequent Contributor
I just called Lock n Lock for 3 replacement lids and was advised I need a receipt or order number. I’ve never been asked this before and the representative said they just started enforcing this 2 years ago. QVC didn’t have all my order numbers so they may or may not be able to assist and Lock N Lock won’t replace without a receipt or order number anymore. And I’m calling the number they gave for QVC customer replacements. If you order Lock n Lock, save your receipt! They have been great in the past sending replacements so I’m hoping I get new lids. I guess I will have to save the receipts going forward.
New Contributor

Seals and tabs break too easily.  I do not put my locknlocks in the microwave or dishwasher so there is no reason they should wear out like this.  I contacted the manufacturer overseas with pictures of broken seals and the sizes that I need replaced.  Once the seals break they are useless.   Will see if they respond.  They have a lifetime warranty I believe.  

New Contributor

Re: Done with lock n lock from QVC

Yes, I am done with locknlock.  I have a whole pantry full of them.  Some are hard to close and open, some have seals that broke, and some have tabs that broke.  I take very special care of everything I own.  My locknlocks have never been in microwave or dishwasher, nor have they had any hot or greasy food in them.  So I give up.  I did sent pictures to the overseas place, I guess they own locknlock company: