Frequent Contributor

I do not know if this applies to other people that have purchased locknlock, but I have purchased multi-pieces over the years, and still do,  Infact, that is the largest items that I do purchase from qvc.  The problem being especially with a large bowl that I purchased sometime ago, which I had in the freezer, the lid cracked, and was badly damaged with a large open space, and the tab was broken off.  The locknlock company require a purchase receipt which I no longer have, of course, and as you know many of the purchases do not come with a receipt.  I notified the company, and they will not honor this product.  All I need is a lid.  Very, very disappointing!!!  So, in other words I am unfortunately out of luck.  

Honored Contributor

Would they at least sell you a stand-alone lid?  ... for a reasonable price, of course.

Honored Contributor

@little missy   Contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  They were able to help me with a receipt for a warranty on another product.  You'll need to give them a detailed description. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @little missy I am so sorry that happened. You should be able to print your order information from your order status on the website.

Trusted Contributor

I had two lids where the tabs were broken.  I just called Lock n Lock and received two in the mail.  It took about 6 months to get them.  I have the ph. number for them (located in Calif.) if you would like it.

Respected Contributor

@little missy , how are you supposed to remember which order contained the bowl lid that you want to replace after all this time?

Honored Contributor

My order status is NOT complete past 2021.  In 2020 and older, there are a lot of orders missing.

I order a LOT and many orders are no longer showing.

Contacted Q for a copy of a Diamonique prev purchase and they said they had no record.  Diamonique is NOT sold anywhere else!

I had one OLD L&L  lid I needed to be replaced and was told they had no record of the order.  Requested CS to look it up, was unable.

I have learned to save my L&L invoices in a pile.

I have only replaced about 4 L&L things....only once did they require the receipt.  I was outta luck on that cuz it was old.

I use it for a dog bowl now, LOL

Occasional Contributor

Contact QVC customer service; they will look it up and provide you with the invoice.

Frequent Contributor

YES, I WOULD LOVE THE PHONE NUMBER.  THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Frequent Contributor

Done with lock n lock from QVC

Don't bother calling.  I have been purchasing my lock n locks since they started with QVC.  and today I have made the decidion to just purchase them  IF AT ALL fromwWalmart, Target anywhere else. not QVC.  I was told by customer service

I have to deal with lock n lock which I had just told her.

I have a piece that has never had anything else in it but bakery procducts (breads, rolls,

breakfast items.  There is a small hole in the bottom that I just discovered when I rinsed it out...Called lock and lock, I must  send it to them.  So this was a todays special value, free shipping and now I have to pay to have it sent to them.  I have had defective bowls, and lids.  Over the course of 20 years I called them, gave them the QVC order number and the product number with the explanation of the problem.   

In this set I have lids that don't quite snap on easily and now this.

The lock n lock items are actually cheaper at Wlamart and if you want you can get just

one piece.   And get the same customer service from Walmart as QVC....zero. .