Trusted Contributor

Im new to iPad. I cannot find the blog/forum area. Can someone please tell me how to get to it, right now I'm using Qvc.com on safari, not the app.

Cat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Re: iPad Qvc app help please

@skittles2 

You can't access the forums and blogs from the app.  You have to use QVC.com.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!Cat Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2  On my I pad I click (Touch) on an e mail that QCVhas sent. Then I click the square Q BOX usually on the left side. That brings up the page with everything on it. Scroll to bottom of page and you will see in second column blogs & forums. Click that and it takes you to them. 
 Currently there are several photos of hosts, etc that Q IS WORKING on removing. Go to bottom of page to sign in.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers wrote:

@skittles2  On my I pad I click (Touch) on an e mail that QCVhas sent. Then I click the square Q BOX usually on the left side. That brings up the page with everything on it. Scroll to bottom of page and you will see in second column blogs & forums. Click that and it takes you to them. 
 Currently there are several photos of hosts, etc that Q IS WORKING on removing. Go to bottom of page to sign in.

@1Snickers,  I wanted to add a suggestion to your helpful reply...

rather than linking through an email message, once you're on the website page you have the option of creating a browser bookmark, and/or adding to favorites, and/or adding an icon to your iPad home screen.  All of those, once created, are quick and easy shortcuts to a desired URL.

Have a lovely day, everyone, be safe and well.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

If you open the page for the forums and then send that icon to your desktop, it will always land you there without going thru the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thanks for the suggestion! I have QVC listed as a favorite so can do that!