Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

Would you tell us if it was a fish product?   I ordered and cancelled a product after thinking about it..

@fthunt 

no it was her veggie burgers......

she also sells fish!

@MalteseMomma      so what was in her vegi burger that almost took your life? SERIOUSLY.....

@SeaMaiden 

I'm sorry but  that is between QVC and me

@MalteseMomma     You might save someone elses life if you share..    with your response   I question your story.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: i can't believe it!

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden 

Thats ok ,

I'm sorry. I cannot answer your question.

Honored Contributor

when you receive it, instead of throwing it out, why not gift the food to a neighbor or a friend? maybe even drop them at a food kitchen?

looks like the mods were on top of it and took care of the issue, as i was sure they  would since  you communicated it to them a few days ago.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

when you receive it, instead of throwing it out, why not gift the food to a neighbor or a friend? maybe even drop them at a food kitchen?

looks like the mods were on top of it and took care of the issue, as i was sure they  would since  you communicated it to them a few days ago.

@sunshine45 What a lovely idea.  I'm betting a food kitchen would love this donation.

Respected Contributor

Too bad you have had these problems and appreciate you sharing them here or we would never know about them.  I’m always in awe of the “too good to be true” presentations they put on and intrigued with all the sales they seem to generate.

The only experience I have had was a couple of years ago with a candy item that was inedible and seemed rancid and one call to CS generated the credit to my account and was advised to donate or toss product. My reply to them, of course, was why would I ever pass along defective food and was already trashed.

I learned my lesson.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: i can't believe it!

[ Edited ]

@Spacrazy wrote:

Too bad you have had these problems and appreciate you sharing them here or we would never know about them.  I’m always in awe of the “too good to be true” presentations they put on and intrigued with all the sales they seem to generate.

The only experience I have had was a couple of years ago with a candy item that was inedible and seemed rancid and one call to CS generated the credit to my account and was advised to donate or toss product. My reply to them, of course, was why would I ever pass along defective food and was already trashed.

I learned my lesson.

@Spacrazy 

Thank you so much for your understanding.. Why on earth would I ever donate an item that almost killed me???  

I have shopped here since before it began. I have spent enough money here to own a new house every single year for over more than 25 yrs. NO LIE!  Believe it or not. It was and I guess it is my stress  outlet......... or should i say WAS my stress outlet. I can afford it so I shop ....................lol

Yes ,I complain,.I  have a right to,I spend a lot money here!

.These QVC "BoardBullys"  have notihng else to do with their lives but bully posters.They get thrills doing it 

They need to grow up!

Thanks for listening

Respected Contributor

Yes, ma’m, I thought that was a little mind blowing...

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops 

WOW,I actually have a following...............

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMommalol   You say you're done with QVC.  Fair enough because I'm done, too.  You lost a fan.

Honored Contributor

why wouldnt you donate it? they have a 4.0 rating on qvc.

https://www.qvc.com/Real-for-Real-Cuisine-by-Shannon-Beador-%2824%29-4-oz-Veggie-Burgers.product.M59...

obviously if it was making others violently ill they would pull the product from their inventory, dont you think?......or the FDA would be notified?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein