Respected Contributor

I think someone is being dramatic. If any of QVC foods or anyone else's made people deathly ill they would be sued.

Valued Contributor

This poster is well aware that food items can't be cancelled and that they don't need to be returned.  Been her complaint for years.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

So you want unsuspecting people who buy the veggie burgers to get "deathly ill" too.

How nice.

By not telling what it was in the burgers that made you so "deathly ill", you are putting innocent people at risk, who might buy it.

How would you feel if someone else came on here and said that they too were put in the hospital because of the veggie burgers, and that if they had known about the ingredients, they would not have bought them?

In other words, you can help prevent someone else from getting sick too by sharing what it was that made you so sick.

Unless, you want others to get just as sick as you were.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

Not being familiar with the veggie burgers I looked into the ingredients.

I am chuckling about the ingredients in the Real California burgers.  They are the only ones with an abundance of chemicals listed in the ingredients.  So much for associating something named California anything with "clean eating" considering California's rules for everything environmental.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

in my opinion qvc uses the excuse that they can't cancel because they make mega bucks from shipping. Not alone in my opinion. That said, qvc doesn't accept returns on food but will credit one's account. Throw the garbage out and follow your credit, ASAP.  Whenever I try to cancel, even after an hour I ordered, (what a joke) I call CS and they note account and I am not charged shipping to me or return postage.  qvc needs to get their ****** together, after 9 months of promised improvements, everything is still spiriling downhill.  More qvc customers are returning to the mall so they can see what is in fashion, they don't have to listen to the hosts, they don't have to pay for shipping, and can still return items after 3-6 months. can't beat that since qvc sizing is so all over the place.

Valued Contributor

Re: i can't believe it!

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

in my opinion qvc uses the excuse that they can't cancel because they make mega bucks from shipping. Not alone in my opinion. That said, qvc doesn't accept returns on food but will credit one's account. Throw the garbage out and follow your credit, ASAP.  Whenever I try to cancel, even after an hour I ordered, (what a joke) I call CS and they note account and I am not charged shipping to me or return postage.  qvc needs to get their ****** together, after 9 months of promised improvements, everything is still spiriling downhill.  More qvc customers are returning to the mall so they can see what is in fashion, they don't have to listen to the hosts, they don't have to pay for shipping, and can still return items after 3-6 months. can't beat that since qvc sizing is so all over the place.

Perhaps it isn't for everyone, but there are many very happy customers and I am one of them.

Frequent Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

This poster is well aware that food items can't be cancelled and that they don't need to be returned.  Been her complaint for years.

True, however, if a $1500/mo saavy QVC,,,,then she would be fully aware auto-delivery should be cancelled when the 1st shipment “almost killed her!”  When requesting refund for a food item, it is never returned.  Depending on the “reason” for return, CS will cancel future shipment esp in a case of illness from food.  Something seems “fishy!”