Esteemed Contributor

i can't believe it!

[ Edited ]

After numerous days requesting  to cancel a food item and even after Customer Service helped, my order shipped anyway!

Well QVC, I will be returning it,of course because it almost killed me last time I ate it!.....and that info is on QVC's record. For the record for those that will say,"you knew it made you sick,why did you order it?"  I did NOT order it my previously cancelled A/D shipped anyway!

I really am soooooooooooooo done shopping  here!!!!

If I ever get the orders I have been waiting for a MONTH to ship .........they will be my finale orders!!!!!!

It is no fun to shop here anymore...............

QVC,you are loosing an over $1,500 monthly (many times more) shopper!

One that NEVER uses easy-pay and pays her Q bill wayyyy  before it is due!  I'd say that is some loss!

Esteemed Contributor

Would you tell us if it was a fish product?   I ordered and cancelled a product after thinking about it..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: i can't believe it!

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

Would you tell us if it was a fish product?   I ordered and cancelled a product after thinking about it..

@fthunt 

no it was her veggie burgers......

she also sells fish!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you - I tried those long time ago from the Q - they lacked so much (taste) I threw them in the garbage.  Love veggies but not those.

Honored Contributor

I read your original post...wasn't it you who neglected to cancel auto delivery?  Let's  be fair here.   Sounds like CS went above and beyond to try to accomodate you but apparently the shipment was too far along. 

I'm sure you've read enough posts here on the subject to know QVC doesn't take food back. 

Did you have the food tested to ascertain it was tainted in some way?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624I have no idea why, this order was a problem, but I've seen so many complaints from her that I put some right into my "so what's new?" folder.

QVC just picked up a small portion of what OP says she will never spend here again.   I broke my NO JEWELRY vow for a pair of peridot earrings.  First jewelry purchase here for well over 3 years.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@MalteseMomma wrote:

After numerous days requesting  to cancel a food item and even after Customer Service helped, my order shipped anyway!

Well QVC, I will be returning it,of course because it almost killed me last time I ate it!.....and that info is on QVC's record. For the record for those that will say,"you knew it made you sick,why did you order it?"  I did NOT order it my previously cancelled A/D shipped anyway!

I really am soooooooooooooo done shopping  here!!!!

If I ever get the orders I have been waiting for a MONTH to ship .........they will be my finale orders!!!!!!

It is no fun to shop here anymore...............

QVC,you are loosing an over $1,500 monthly (many times more) shopper!

One that NEVER uses easy-pay and pays her Q bill wayyyy  before it is due!  I'd say that is some loss!

@MalteseMomma   I am sorry to see this order did shipped, I will refund you now and please do not return just dispose of the item.  We hope that you will reconsider and remain a valued customer of ours. 

My apologies, 

Susan

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt 

she also sells fish!

@MalteseMomma      so what was in her vegi burger that almost took your life? SERIOUSLY.....

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Susan-QVC 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt 

she also sells fish!

@MalteseMomma      so what was in her vegi burger that almost took your life? SERIOUSLY.....

@SeaMaiden 

I'm sorry but  that is between QVC and me