Valued Contributor

how do i reach customer service via email?

i've filled out the online contact us/email form a few times over the last month. the first 2 times, i waited over a week and never received a reply.

i tried again a few days ago and that one bounced back with this message
5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) 'timeout'

i tried the online chat. they gave me an email that doesn't work

i called customer service and asked for an email and they only thing they knew to say, was to go online and fill out the form, even though i started the conversation saying that the online form isn't working.

so, i figured i would post a message here to see if there is an email address that works.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Honored Contributor

Re: how do i reach customer service via email?

[ Edited ]

If you have a problem and want a solution, call them and forget email.

You can also email our moderators who are also CS gurus at:

Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Kachina gave you the email address for our moderators who can help you.  I just wanted to ask why you didn't just ask for help when you called Customer Service or did the online chat.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@iwrite   You can email them, there is a place to do that in the 'contact us' category bottom of the home page. It'll take a couple of days for them to respond back but they do.

You can also do a 'live chat'. I find both ways works for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@iwrite   You can email them, there is a place to do that in the 'contact us' category bottom of the home page. It'll take a couple of days for them to respond back but they do.

You can also do a 'live chat'. I find both ways works for me.

Although I agree that the "contact us" feature can be useful, according to her post,  @iwrite tried it without good results this time.    Sometimes I use that option, particularly when reporting technical problems with the website -- I usually at least receive a standard, probably auto-generated, acknowledgement but not always a more personalized specific follow up.   It's a kind of hit-or-miss experience. 

@iwrite, I think the delivery error message was just another problem with the Q servers -- there's been a lot of that going on.    I'm sorry you're having problems -- it can be so frustrating.   Try @Kachina624's email suggestion -- the QVC Social Team members definitely are "CS gurus" wiht the magic touch and I've always found them to be interested, knowledgeable, responsive, and QVC's customer service gems.   Best of luck to you!🌻 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @iwrite did you try Chat Live at the bottom of the QVC.com page, it's on the left hand side. If you are still having difficulty you can also email the Social Team as @Kachina624 suggested, at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Contributor

Neither of these options worked for me. Exasperated with QVC.