Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

help with adding photos

[ Edited ]

Want to add photos to my alumn, also change avator,can not get into my profile ,i keep getting request is being processed.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

HELPFUL TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I can not get into my profile.

Respected Contributor

If you are logged in and posting, you will see your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.  Click it, then click "profile".  You're in!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

If you are logged in and posting, you will see your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.  Click it, then click "profile".  You're in!

I know ,but for some darn reason i keep getting that message.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest - This site is full of gremlins. Three things to try: 1) Clear your cache and cookies to make sure your browser is communicating with the QVC website as cleanly as possible. 2) Try a different browser. 3) Wait until tomorrow; for some reason, just waiting seems to clear up problems for no reason at all.

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Re: help with adding photos

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest, About 1 1/2 years ago a problem with the website began to cause a major delay in accessing some of our profiles.   When we click on our nickname, it used to be a quick link but for some of us now it can take minutes and minutes or even time out with an error message.   It's been reported over time, but the IT department seems uninterested in correcting what is likely a simple user file re-index or something of that nature.

At any rate, a direct link to your image albums is much faster.   Here's the link to yours...   I'd highly recommend that you save it, probably make it a bookmark/favorite (or just email it to yourself and save in in your email if you don't think you'll use it often).   

You'll notice when you click this link it will immediately take you to your pix and you can try adding new images to the albums there and then access them when you post on threads:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/24576/tab/albums:

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo - I haven't seen you around here in ages! I hope you're doing well . . . and as always, you're certainly doing GOOD.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   Everytime you post, I learn something new.  I didn't even know we had albums.  Is that all the pics we've ever posted?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@dooBdoo - I haven't seen you around here in ages! I hope you're doing well . . . and as always, you're certainly doing GOOD.  Smiley Happy

Aw, what a sweet post, @loriqvc.   Thank you.   I needed a wee bit of time to regroup after a loss (won't go into here, too far off-topic), and I'm still trying to find my way.   People like you help so much...  more than you know.   thanks, again.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova