Honored Contributor

@loriqvc  I understand what you are saying and I agree everyone has their way of doing things...which is good.

I'm just a person who doesn't want to wait around for an answer.  That's why I let my fingers do the dialing and I get pretty quick answers.

I also don't want other people always weighing in on something they'd find boring or ...well...it's my problem to be solved (that's the way I am).

If I can't find an answer to something I just google a few words and up pops various answers.

I've always been someone who believes I need to do my best to try to come up with an answer that satisfies me.  What you said makes sense for some, I guess I was projecting and perhaps that was wrong.....everyone is different.

I'd go crazy checking back to see if my post was answered.

Super Contributor

Thank you for all your posts here . I will wait for the delivery of the new order , thanks Beth . 

Honored Contributor

It should not be the customer's responsibility to have to call shippers trying to locate a missing package.  The onus is on the seller to assure the package arrives in a timely manner.  I've had orders sit in a UPS facility for a week with no movement, then it moves and gets delivered.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment