Trusted Contributor

help mods....did my order go through?....

Hi,

I tried to place an order and then went to see it in my order status and it wasn't there (they usually are) so I thought that maybe something went wrong. So I went back and re-placed the order of the same items and then again went to see if it was listed in my order status page and again it wasn't. So did my order go through? And if so did they both go through? because I only wanted it once...

Thanks, 

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

Re: help mods....did my order go through?....

Others have posted about this delay in an order showing up in their order status and most have said that they placed the order a second time and both orders went through.

I think most of those posters had ordered through the QVC app.

I haven't had any problem with orders placed on my laptop not showing up immediately in my order status.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Hi,

Thanks, I did order through my laptop. I'm a major QVC shopper (too major,ha) and my orders always show up immediately on my order status page, but not this time.

I just hope if both orders went through I'll stil have time to cancel one.

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

@GingerHead 

If you don't get an answer here soon, you can email the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and give them your order information.

Hope they can cancel one, if they both went through!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@GingerHead 

Happy to assist you...I do not see any orders on your account since the 11th. Would you please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the details of what you were ordering if you have further questions.

Beth QVC

Trusted Contributor

ok,thanks