Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

harry london chocolates....order now says "advance order?"

hi mods.....hopefully someone can check into this for me.

i had ordered two sets of the harry london chocolates when it was the TSV.

i chose ship week of 12/10. it has said "in processing" for the last week.

today it is showing as an "advance order."

can someone check into this to see why it did not ship out yet? if it is going to arrive late i will probably just cancel it

thanks in advance!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: harry london chocolates....order now says "advance order?"

@sunshine45  That doesn't sound right.  Maybe it was always considered an advance order because you selected a future week, but it definitely should have shipped last week.  When I used to order HL from the Q, I always received it before the end of the selected delivery week (the factory is only less than an hour away from here).  BTW, I now order Waggoners from Evine (also has the factory in Canton, OH), and I like it better than HL, although it's more expensive.

Laura loves cats!
QVC Customer Care

@sunshine45

I am sorry but Harry London's is unable to fulfil the orders for M59149 Harry London Candy & Nutcracker Tins. An email and/or automated call is going out now. You have not been billed. We will be sending a Harry London gift pack at no charge and we are issuing a $10.00 credit.Again please accept my apologies for this inconvenience.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@sunshine45

I am sorry but Harry London's is unable to fulfil the orders for M59149 Harry London Candy & Nutcracker Tins. An email and/or automated call is going out now. You have not been billed. We will be sending a Harry London gift pack at no charge and we are issuing a $10.00 credit.Again please accept my apologies for this inconvenience.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

thanks for getting back to me quickly @Beth-QVC so that i can make some other plans. i appreciate the gift pack AND the $10 credit!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I would take that to mean "you ain't getting it".  I'm having the same problem with my Waggoner chocolates from Evine.  In processing since 12/10....I'm not fool...I know I'm not getting those chocolates.  They over sell and then leave the customer in the lurch.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@sunshine45

Beth QVC

beth....my tsv order of landies pretzels ordered months ago for a dec ship fell into the same category as sunshine45's candies...i had to cancel and order other  sets that did not come with gift boxes....had to provide them at my own cost....is there any restitution for my issue....thank you...

Esteemed Contributor

A bunch of us work just received one of these as gift.  I think Costco has them in stock.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I would take that to mean "you ain't getting it".  I'm having the same problem with my Waggoner chocolates from Evine.  In processing since 12/10....I'm not fool...I know I'm not getting those chocolates.  They over sell and then leave the customer in the lurch.

The mod posted before you that Harry London could not fullfill the order.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@sunshine45

Beth QVC

beth....my tsv order of landies pretzels ordered months ago for a dec ship fell into the same category as sunshine45's candies...i had to cancel and order other  sets that did not come with gift boxes....had to provide them at my own cost....is there any restitution for my issue....thank you...

@nana59

if she does not come back to this thread, you may want to email her at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree  Yes, I ordered the 4-lb mixed Waggoners chocolates on subscription 9 days ago, to be delivered this week.  My order still says "in process" too, with a delivery date by 12/21.  Since I only live 40 minutes from the factory, I'm still holding out hope.  When they do send my orders, they arrive UPS on the same day as sent.

Laura loves cats!