Trusted Contributor

I ordered a Carole Hochman pjama set with gift card on May 11 and just received it this morning.  There was only one part of the pjama set in the bag.  The bottom half.  Do I get the top half in another package or what?  I asked my son to give me a QVC gift card for Mother's Day and are now very disappointed in the performance of the company.  I waited on the line for customer service about 10 minutes and still no one picked up.  So sad that QVC has abandoned their customers with such faulty service.

Honored Contributor

Half of the set in the package, now that's sad!

Even worse if they waste the plastic packaging to send the top separate!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

do the warehouse people work on a quota system?  the plastic bag was ripped open and only the bottom half of the pajama set was left in the bag.  will I get the top half in another shipment thus making it two packages for that day?

QVC Customer Care

@newname0 wrote:

I ordered a Carole Hochman pjama set with gift card on May 11 and just received it this morning.  There was only one part of the pjama set in the bag.  The bottom half.  Do I get the top half in another package or what?  I asked my son to give me a QVC gift card for Mother's Day and are now very disappointed in the performance of the company.  I waited on the line for customer service about 10 minutes and still no one picked up.  So sad that QVC has abandoned their customers with such faulty service.

@newname0    I am so sorry to see this happened.  We are sending you an email. 

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry, but I'm here laughing myself silly, over getting just the bottoms.😂😂😂

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.