Trusted Contributor

grrrrr- Video not working (again)

Seriously. Why doesn't IT at the Q blow up their system & start over from scratch? I use Safari (not Chrome) and can only view 1 minute of video, max, then the freeeeze. Oh well, I can save my money for an operable shopping website, then.

dee

QVC Customer Care

Re: grrrrr- Video not working (again)

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Seriously. Why doesn't IT at the Q blow up their system & start over from scratch? I use Safari (not Chrome) and can only view 1 minute of video, max, then the freeeeze. Oh well, I can save my money for an operable shopping website, then.

dee

Hi @deedledeedeedle, 2 previous threads alerted me to this issue that some customers are experiencing, earlier this AM and I have opened a service request for this issue. Thank you for posting with us today, Kim.

Trusted Contributor

I am experiencing the same issue, a message comes on and states"the video cannot download fully due to a network error". 

I emailed QVC and was sent a message to restart my computer.  Did that, nothing changed.  So I emailed again today.  Nothing yet.  Hopefully they can get this fixed...saving money...that's a good thing.

Trusted Contributor

I'm having the same problem using my iPad. If I can even open a video, which often I can't, it freezes after a few seconds and that's it.  I thought upgrading the iOS would resolve the problem but it made no difference. The problem has gone on for months. It's just very exasperating. I don't have this problem with any other site's videos or with any streaming website. Just QVC. Please fix the problem!

Valued Contributor

I can't watch any videos either for the last two days.  Nothing I tried worked.

Occasional Contributor

I can't watch any either.  I've called and reported it to QVC and was told that they don't know anything about a problem with their videos.  Really???? If I can't watch the videos I can't order.  I've tried everything and nothing works - it is definitely on their end.

New Contributor

I am having the same issue. Haven't been able to watch videos since they had technical issues on 09/13. Videos will only play for a few seconds and then give a "this video has not downloaded fully due to a network error." I've tried two different laptops, a desktop, explorer and chrome, and my phone. The only thing that does work is the live stream. Videos on other websites play fine. It's just the qvc videos that won't.