Super Contributor

free shipping one minute gone the next

ordered A294517.  make up towels. alberti  said free shipping.  when i ordered it showed the 3.00 ship.  was on phone waiting for cs.  aberti then said the the free shipping was a mistake.    

QVC Customer Care

Re: free shipping one minute gone the next

@monks

And now it is free shipping once again! Check out your order...

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@monks

And now it is free shipping once again! Check out your order...

Beth QVC

thank you Beth and qvc.

great customer service

Respected Contributor

I just checked & my order still has the $3.00 shipping....so?

QVC Customer Care

@kitcat51

Please check again.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@kitcat51

Please check again.

Beth QVC

Shipping charge removed...Thanks Beth.

Contributor

I also placed my order # 5689054121 wrote to customer service they replied it shows no free shipping I replied no answer from them it still shows on the video that he stated price/easy pay and free shipping QVC needs to honor the video:

They stated it during the show and showed free shipping then was changed as others have noted on the forum.  It is on the video unless of course you have removed what the gentleman stated as host.  I would appreciate the $3.00 credit. You might want to ask the host during this show.  Not good when proof was in the video.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @whateverisspecial I tried to change it but it is too far along in the processing to make any changes to the order. Once it is billed we can refund you for the shipping, just give us a shout. 

Valued Contributor

I had the same thing happen. When I tried to place the order, free shipping was not reflected. I called customer service and they told me it was an older video, and I knew it wasn't as I had just watched the presentation (in the video) with Sandra and Alberti. Customer service did credit the $3 shipping thought, which I appreciated. I realize that some videos are older and show special pricing, etc. not currently available, but this was not the case.