Contributor

free shipping for new customers

Well you did it again, I have been shopping with you for over 20 years--evidently new customers are more important they your loyal ones--I feel like chopped liver and it is disgusting--never mind your sell overpriced pieces on garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: free shipping for new customers

We beat that horse to death yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

perhaps but it is still a mis-step by the company and turned off customers are never a good thing

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

perhaps but it is still a mis-step by the company and turned off customers are never a good thing

Oh, yes, I totally agree @jackthebear! I'm as irate as the next person and I typed my little fingers blue yesterday saying as much. Woman LOL 

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Worth beating again and again until somebody from QVC LISTENS!!!!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

I agree.

Posters can vent and/or discuss it amongst themselves all they desire.....until QVC shuts the topic down.

Esteemed Contributor

I deleted all I had saved.  I am done!  Between the Host that acts like a child and they do nothing and now this?  It isn't worth my time anymore and the prices here are not good. 

Honored Contributor

This has always been one of my pet peeves. A lot of companies offer deals for new customers and nothing for existing and long-term customers.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

This has always been one of my pet peeves. A lot of companies offer deals for new customers and nothing for existing and long-term customers.

exactly why I left one cable company for another and told them so 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isn't that what QVC would love?  Let all the disgruntled customers blow off steam that first day.  Then they'll go back to shopping as normal and the company won't ever have to do anything about it.

I say vent on -- post away.  At least the threads are staying up here.  On Facebook, their QVC Live page seems to have their social media monitor very busy taking down posts about the this terrible marketing decision. 

By the way... Carolyn this morning in the Denim & Co. show said, "don't worry, we have some great things planned for current customers soon too."

Really?  Not one host all day yesterday said that -- not one.  Sounds like all the communication (including a barrage of phone calls) from angry customers may at least have QVC fast pedaling to try to come up with something fast. Time will tell, but I wouldn't hold my breath.