Super Contributor

Re: free shipping for new customers

@A QVC shopper 

I wish you would send that post to some of the higher-ups. Maybe they would get the point? 

Contributor

EXACTLY THE WAY I FEEL‼️  VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTED😖

Contributor

@A QVC shopper - Very well written post. You may be right that QVC thinks this will blow over for most exisiting customers. That may be true, but like you, I will limit my purchases to ones without shipping. I guess time will tell.  

Regular Contributor

So validating QVC shopper your post reflects truth 

Super Contributor

I'm sincerely not trying to beat a dead horse, as the old saying goes. However, if someone at QVC is reading this, maybe they will get the point.

I was watching the Today's Special at midnight. I really like Northern Nights. Although no one in our family needs sheets, the Today's Special looked very nice. It was a good price, as well. I was very close to ordering a few sets. 

Then Jane mentioned the "if you're a new customer...". And she also pointed out that if you have a QVC card, you get free shipping. That left a bad taste for me. I don't have a Q-card. I don't want one. I've been a customer for at least 10 years--I'm sure more than that. Where's my free shipping on Today's Special? 

I didn't order the sheets. Don't need them anyway, but QVC lost a sale because they are giving all these perks to new customers. Very disappointed. 

Any of you almost ordered and changed your mind because of this? 

Contributor

Even giving management the benefit of the doubt that they didn't realize how this promotion would be received by existing customers, they now know this promotion has made many existing customers angry. Clearly, they don't care because they are doing NOTHING to show appreciation for us. If they think that the so-called bone they threw to offer free shipping on TSV's through Oct will change my mind about shopping here - they are wrong.