Contributor

Re: free shipping for new customers

I see it as an act of desperation.  They obviously need to increase their customer base.

Respected Contributor

All this angst over new customer free shipping promotion just boggles my mind.  I cannot understand why existing customers are so angry that QVC is doing what they can to try and attract new customers.  

It is a benefit to all of us who want QVC to remain a solvent company.  New customers is required for that to happen.

For those of us who have shopped over the years we have had the advantage of free shipping many times and will again on free shipping days.  It is not a big deal.

I don't feel cheated or unappreciated in any way and wish this to be a successful promotion and I say - Welcome to the new customers.

Contributor

Well good for you...but, the rest of us feel very disrespected ‼️

Regular Contributor

Can't deny feelings and kinda clueless to assume that people shouldn't feel what they are. Self righteous I would say. I appreciate the discouragement as it is being felt by many here and sense it's not going to end until people feel heard. This is a poor business move and to be all giddy and elated about as it is being portrayed by the hosts is inauthentic and invalidating of many 

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23  I don't recall ever having received an offer of free shipping for over three months (or 15 purchases).  Must have missed this or similar offers.

Respected Contributor

@sbmariner wrote:

Well good for you...but, the rest of us feel very disrespected ‼️

many of us are hurt. We have been loyal Q shoppers since Kathy Levine in the 90s.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't be upset if it was one...two..or even 3 free ships...but FIFTEEN??

I have news for whoever thinks young people are going to flock to the channel with this offer. The younger generation goes to Amazon.

My last couple of bridal showers asked for AMAZON gift cards NOT QVC...

Contributor

QVC, you've just LOST a customer who spends waaay too much money on clothes and shoes, etc. from your company. Unbelievable to think QVC places no value on existing customers. I could understand giving free shipping one time to new customers. But to give it 15 times is disgusting. I'm done with you QVC never again I'll go to Kohl's and Amazon

Super Contributor

no complaints.jpg

Valued Contributor

I haven't bought anything lately that isn"t free delivery.....Now I will keep that up.  Also they should give everyone free delivery at least until Jan. 31, 2022