Esteemed Contributor

Re: free shipping for new customers

Actually it's all pretty amusing. 

They can't backpedal and take it away from the new customers.   Yesterday each host was bragging about how many new customers made a first purchase during their show.

They may hope that it all just blows over, but I suspect there's head scratching in the corporate boardroom.  Rawlinson has hired a lot of new executives in recent months.....

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I thought I heard her say that...uh huh...well let's jist wait and see!

Respected Contributor

QVC knows exactly what's going happen, they will make old customers angry, but those old customers keep coming back for a reason, and they will continue. This is to attract NEW customers  to buy if they offer something really special.

Respected Contributor

This story changes over time, I just heard Carolyn say it's only for fifteen purchases. However I saw a ad that said something different! Who knows!

Valued Contributor

I heard this promotion this morning and I felt so cheated as a customer for twenty years or more.  It is great for the new buyers but such an insult to the rest of us.  It would have been better to just say welcome new shoppers and thank you loyal customers...free shipping everyone!  Or free shipping to new shoppers and a $10.00 gift card for each year you have been a customer.  You need to include and not insult buyers.  Big mistake by the new team in management.  You are not doing that well and business is a challenge...better wise up and start reading what customers are telling you.  

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

This story changes over time, I just heard Carolyn say it's only for fifteen purchases. However I saw a ad that said something different! Who knows!

@Franklinbell 

"FREESHIP promo code may be used toward your first purchase from QVC and applied using standard checkout at QVC.com. First purchase must be placed by 12/31/22 in order to receive a code via email for Free Shipping on future purchases (up to a maximum of 15) through 1/31/23".

Regular Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

All day yesterday they were saying 15 orders. It is in the fine print on the ads. 

Honored Contributor

It's all about how much you want to pay for something anyway in the final analysis.  In today's world perks and prices come and go rapidly in most shopping sites, so be happy with a price when you buy and then enjoy your purchase. 

It will most often be cheaper in another time anyway.  

Respected Contributor

@geezerette @Thanks! I read that on the website yesterday. This whole thing is comical to me as the story changes. I even spoke with customer service and they were not aware of the promotion and then gave me different information!

Respected Contributor

New customers are good for Q & in the long run existing customer too so I don't care if they get 15 FS. I've purchased lots of great gifts & items for myself that I enjoy using & wearing everyday, gotten hundreds of $ refunded every year with price reductions, saved $ with as is & clearance & I've taken advantage of FS days too. I do lots of comparison shopping & always include the Q website in my search for the best price. I'm not offended at all & hope the FS offer increases customers...good for them.