Respected Contributor

fix your homepage - pullease! 2nd request

and product pages too - your changes not displaying right on Chrome.

no category dropdowns - no toolbar with new arrivals, top finds, etc........no search boxes on product page.

come on!!!!!!  don't you want us to navigate the site???

Trusted Contributor

Re: fix your homepage - pullease! 2nd request

I don't know anyone who looks at the homepage at less than 100%, but I have to turn my font size to 80% to see all the options for the page.  What darn fool came up with that lame idea?  Every single time QVC's IT department does something, they end up messing things up.  Sad lot, that IT crew.

Occasional Contributor

I've written about this too. It's such a mess clicking on a link from somewhere that's not the home page an being directed to the home page or sometimes, the application for a Q-card. The web site is incredbly messed up.

Esteemed Contributor

@ms traditionalwrote:

no category dropdowns - no toolbar with new arrivals, top finds, etc........no search boxes on product page.

Don't hold your breath.  I have addressed the Wishlist situation about 6 times and 2 times were to management.  It hasn't been fixed yet!  And then they go and mess up the home page!  Sooooo disgusting!

Esteemed Contributor

sigh - SMH again

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@Patriot3wrote:

@ms traditionalwrote:

Don't hold your breath.  I have addressed the Wishlist situation about 6 times and 2 times were to management.  It hasn't been fixed yet!  And then they go and mess up the home page!  Sooooo disgusting!

@Patriot3there are constant issues - they bollix up computer on-lne order process almost every time they have a special Q card easy pay offer too.  but i have never seen such a major botch.  to impair customer's quick and easy movement to desired inner destination, hopefully leading to purchase, well, that is lunatic.

Trusted Contributor

Can someone tell me how I can sign out of my account?   I'm chatting with someone from qvc but what she tells me to do isn't working. Thank you.   

Trusted Contributor

I would think that would be obvious at least when you click on my account.                 

I signed in late last night in order status, and it took me so long to figure out where to sign out that I can't remember where I finally did it now. 

I'm only signed into the forum now as it has not changed on me yet ..

Hope someone has easy "sign out" so you can pass it on. THx..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
QVC Customer Care

Hi @newjersey - Thank you for posting in our forums. To sign out of your account - after clicking the Menu link in top left corner - the sign out is at the bottom of that dropdown. ~Kim 

signout.PNG

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVCwrote:

Hi @newjersey - Thank you for posting in our forums. To sign out of your account - after clicking the Menu link in top left corner - the sign out is at the bottom of that dropdown. ~Kim 

signout.PNG

That's nice but I don't even have the menu link on the top left corner.