Occasional Visitor

error message when tracking order

When I go to track my order, it gives an error message. “Hmm, something went wrong. Try again, or contact us”
Honored Contributor

Re: error message when tracking order

I've got that on two orders which I think were in the same package, right now.  I'm not concerned.  I feel sure it'll show up on schedule

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

It's occurring with my most recent order, too. Can't get the tracking number, just the error message!  I did not get even an email to notify me the order was shipped. That's unusual, too. I got curious and looked up Order Status and it shows as shipped. Clicking on Track Package got me the error message. 

I guess I'll know more than enough when it's delivered!  

Honored Contributor

How were they shipped?  Most of Q's packages are shipped parcel post which is the lowest priority mail. Tracking is not promised by UPS or USPS for that type of mail.

Super Contributor

@CalminHeart Don't know how they were shipped because there is no tracking info. No number, no email, nothing. I have a few orders that are this way currently. It's been this way for several days now (no tracking info). It just says "shipped" on xx/xx/xx.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi

I got the same message for my order for the Susan Graver TSV from last Thursday.

I hope I eventually get my order especially since the black and white pants in my size are sold out.

I am also awaiting an order for a Renee Greenstein top that I ordered a couple of weeks ago and should have been delivered by 2/24.  No tracking is available.  I guess I'll wait until the end of the week to see if I get it.  If not, I will contact the QVC Social Team about my two orders that I cannot track.  The QVC Social Team is the best group of customer service ever so I know that I will eventually get my orders or a refund.

I still have another couple of orders I'm waiting for, but so far they seem to be okay - either still processing or have shipped with tracking info.

I am fairly certain that the Social Team is aware of some of these issues.

Contributor

I called yesterday (Sunday) after seeing the same error message that you saw on one of my orders. I was told that the system is having an issue on some orders with tracking.. I was also told that the order is probably fine, but to call back if I do not receive my order on my estimated delivery date.