Valued Contributor

This keeps happening to me. I have two packages out for delivery or ready to be delivered & I only received a notice of shipment for one. If I am not going to be here for a delivery I can reschedule a delivery with UPS or hold with USPS. I cancelled all my orders yesterday because it keeps happening. I live on a busy street & I want to know when my packages are coming. This started happening to me before Christmas. I would get a notice of shipment after my order had been delivered. I don't know what is going on with your new computer system, but it doesn't work.

Honored Contributor

Re: email of shipment notice

@DAD.  Check the tracking numbers on your orders and see if they're the same.  It's possible you're only getting one package, containing two items.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have Informed Delivery with USPS. During the Holiday's they kept sending me emails showing a package would be delivered that had already been delivered. I had to match up all the tracking numbers with emails to keep track of them.

Valued Contributor

It didn't show as any of my orders were shipped. UPS notified me. I just went back into QVC & now it shows as being shipped. I just find it strange that there were no packages showing as being shipped in my order status for QVC & UPS notifies me first. Oh well I know what's coming & when to expect it now.

Respected Contributor

@DAD this happens to me often. I will get a notice from UPS that a package is coming before I get the shipping notice from QVC. The QVC email usually comes a day after the UPS email. As @Kachina624 said just check your order status on QVC and see if the tracking numbers aer the same. If they are there is only one package. If you don't see anything on QVC then the order hasn't shipped. UPS may have just gotten a heads up that an order is about the ship.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DAD - As others have shared, I, too, get the shipment notification from UPS at least a day before the notification from QVC. However, until a package is actually in transit, it's important not to get too excited—I've had plenty of times when a UPS notification came through, QVC waited too long or had some issue with actually shipping the item, and the original tracking number expired and was replaced by a new one (sometimes as long as two weeks later and virtually always for clothing) when the package was truly transferred to UPS. Fortunately, this hasn't happened in at least a month, so fingers crossed that the positive trends in QVC processing and shipping continue...