Honored Contributor

@matty liz  Customer Service representatives sit at a desk in a room full of cubicles and. They have a computer screen in front of them.

All they know and all they can see is what is on the computer.  They do not work in the warehouse or the studio.  They don't know what the products look like in person.

They are there to help customers with returns, purchases and the like.  The representative you spoke to said she would send you another one to compare, or you could return it.

IMO, you are expecting the impossible.  The customer service rep is not gonna get a sample of the sweater and check it out for you and tell you what it should look like. The CSR might be in a state where there is no QVC warehouse.  She would not have access to see the sweater in person

If all you wanted to  do was return the sweater for a new one...what's stopping you?

I don't understand why you are upset.   It sounds like a lots of drama over nothing.

Honored Contributor

Personally I think some people like to post about what happened to them....sometimes very small, and act like it was a huge issue for them....they want people to be sympathetic towards them.......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: disappointed

[ Edited ]

@matty liz wrote:

Sorry, I didn't explain myself very well.  I loved the sweater, the color, the weight, the style but when I had it on, I thought something was off. then I noticed the knit..  I checked the discription to see if it was like some of Lori's clothes reverse knit but it didn't say that.  I called CS and she said that was what the swing knit meant, which didn't sound correct so I asked to speak to a supervisor to clarify  because if it was to be like that I didn't want to reorder.  It just didn't look right.  She said the person would call me back within 2 hours.  That was fine.  No call, so I tried the online chat but she coldn't answer my question so I called back and got someone.  She said she would send another sweater out so I could compare but the whole thing was too much.  I'm  aware of mistakes, I make them.  I was just trying to see how I could get a correct answer.  I tried it inside out and you couldn't wear it that way.  I hope you can see I just wanted the same sweater but not inside out.  You really jumped to the wrong conclusion.

If they actually said, they "weren't responsible", as you said in your first post, then I agree they shouldn't have used those words, especially if they were said in a dismissive manner.  I wonder, though, if perhaps there was nothing else left for them to say at that point. 

It sounds as though they offered you several options in an effort to make you happy.  You felt it "just didn't look right", but you didn't want to return it, so they offered to send another so you could compare.  But you "decided the whole thing was too much", and rejected that offer.  I'm really not sure what else they could have done for you.

You "just wanted the same sweater but not inside out".  I understand that.  How do you think they can make that happen?  What was it you wanted them to do? 

Honored Contributor

What is the item number?

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Valued Contributor

Wow, I don.t even like me now.  You guys are funny.

Honored Contributor

Item number?

Valued Contributor

A342261

Honored Contributor

Just looked at it. I think it is the knit pattern that you dislike. I just do not care for it,period.

I still do not know what you want the Q to do. Just return it.

Honored Contributor
So was this top made inside out??
Honored Contributor

So once again,what do you want the Q to do?