have been trying for over a week to reach customer service regarding items i returned and have not been refunded for.  they aren't taking any calls now.

Honored Contributor

Contact the mods by email at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and include your order number.  Returns are very slow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I am in the same boat.

one order sent back for an exchange, never received

Another order never received and sent back(?????!!!!!!!!), and order credited with $0.80

and, cherry on the cake,  they are sending me a dress which I received two weeks ago.

i have  been shopping with Qvc from day one.  I may have made my last purchase

Contributor

I just did live chat about an hour ago about 2 returns. One was sent back on June 30th.  I patiently waited which didn't take very long. I started at 58 on the list and went fast. My  refunds were checked on by the order number and within about 10 minutes I saw my refunds posted with the orders.  Great service on live chat.

Frequent Contributor

Gramme, thank you.

i will try that another time. They have nobody available at the moment

Contributor

My CS interface over the past 2 weeks has confirmed that I will not be continuing with Q except for a few food items.  I was on hold 3 times - after 28 min the calls were dropped.  I was hung up on by a CS rep as well.  Their refund policy internally is not what is presented to the consumer.  The return slips state and option of "Refund by Original Method of Payment".  If you use easy pay and change CC's they refund the latest card.  Not by Original Method of Payment.  CS confirmed that their policy is not stated to the consumer!  You'd think that would be a legal concern.  I have submitted documentation to the Global VP of Customer Service and am waiting for a reply.  Service, hosts and products have been on a downward path for the last year.  Now we have re-runs on Q2 of which qty's and product selections are not available.  They need to remove Q2 if they are not providing live programming with current product availability.  Also found the higher end jewelry pieces are available at lower costs through Sam's Club.  How 'bout that?  Items on sale often are reduced by the S/H fees, so when that's added in there's no savings.  No longer offering best value.

Frequent Contributor

I've also had a couple of issues over the past few weeks. I did the live chat both times and both my issues were cleared up. Each time when I opened the chat, it said that I was somewhere around the 80th person in the queue. However, it didn't take too long to get move up the line. I was very satisfied with how my issues were resolved.

Frequent Contributor

@jen123456  contact qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and they can help you with returns, missing packages or anything else that customer support could help you with.  No waiting and very helpful.