Esteemed Contributor

To Beth and everybody at costumer service, I would like to say thank you for trying your best to accomidate all of us.  I, too, have been frustrated, but it is not your fault for all of the issues we face.  At least you are there trying to provide us with things we want or need.  Again thank you and I will try to be more patient and understanding.

Honored Contributor

What a lovely post!

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU SO MUCH.  Having a rough time here in Jersey.  QVC helps alot!

Trusted Contributor

What a kind post @weezer111. I'm sure they appreciate being thanked. I can't imagine what they deal with everyday. It's nice of you to recognize them for it. We could all use more kindness these days.

Super Contributor

yesssssss! thank you. I got a response within 30 minutes today (thank you, Susan!)

I know you are all overloaded, so I appreciate your great help. 

:-))))))

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, a big thank you to Beth.  I posted here about a problem I had, and she asked me to e-mail her some exact information.

The problem was resolved very quickly.

Occasional Contributor

I'm sure customer service is overwhelmed right now, and to that very rare time I was able to get someone to help me, I thank you. But I have had trouble with every single order I've place recently. Right now I'm waiting on one item delayed shipping, another "processing" for 2 weeks, and a food item ordered at the beginning of May for Memorial day. The food I've tried to cancel. Two days for an answer it tells me. Been 2 weeks and haven't heard anything. Why are they even bothering to sell food with all the shipping problems they're having? So to QVC in general, bye bye, I'm done. No more ordering. Hope you get it together, because I've been a customer since the 80's and have loved QVC, but this is ridiculous.