Valued Contributor

Cannot believe I finally received a reply...my Robertas order was to be received 4/21.  When it did not arrive almost two weeks later I called cs.  They said there was no new ship date so I cancelled.  My email reply from cs now says the order was to arrive 5/11.  Then I ordered three Barbara King lanterns.  They were as is but one arrived without a flickering bulb or remote.  I wanted the lanterns so decided to order her two pack of bulbs with remotes at $31.  I requested a credit to my account for one bulb or $15.  Nope.  According to the email QVC wants me to pack up the lantern and return it!  My guess that will cost them much more than $15 but hey, who am I other than a good customer.  So a packing I will go.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

Cannot believe I finally received a reply...my Robertas order was to be received 4/21.  When it did not arrive almost two weeks later I called cs.  They said there was no new ship date so I cancelled.  My email reply from cs now says the order was to arrive 5/11.  Then I ordered three Barbara King lanterns.  They were as is but one arrived without a flickering bulb or remote.  I wanted the lanterns so decided to order her two pack of bulbs with remotes at $31.  I requested a credit to my account for one bulb or $15.  Nope.  According to the email QVC wants me to pack up the lantern and return it!  My guess that will cost them much more than $15 but hey, who am I other than a good customer.  So a packing I will go.

@Gabidog  Shop elsewhere where the customer is not treated like C***.