Contributor

customer service help please

I ordered an item that for whatever reason never got to me but was returned ( was supposed to be delivered today but received an email instead telling me it was returned) I called customer service asking for my shipping charge to be credited back ( which is crazy to me I even had to ask ) but I was not credited for the initial shipping charge I paid. Something went bonkers with this order and it was no fault of mine in never made it to me and was sent back but don't I have the right to get all my money back ? ( Shipping charge both ways ?). Thank you in advance.
QVC Customer Care

Re: customer service help please

@Ilene123 wrote:
I ordered an item that for whatever reason never got to me but was returned ( was supposed to be delivered today but received an email instead telling me it was returned) I called customer service asking for my shipping charge to be credited back ( which is crazy to me I even had to ask ) but I was not credited for the initial shipping charge I paid. Something went bonkers with this order and it was no fault of mine in never made it to me and was sent back but don't I have the right to get all my money back ? ( Shipping charge both ways ?). Thank you in advance.

Hi @Ilene123 

I am sorry that your order was returned. Please email the order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we would be happy to look into this for you. 

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

Call customer support...

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a $65.00 item.  Got an email that said it was shipped...Waited  a week, 8 days, 10 days..Tracked it on the 8th day..Got through many stations, finally got to my post office...never recieved it, did get an e-mail saying it was sent to Oklahoma ..  ??? Person in Oklahoma sent it to QVC...I got an e-mail saying sorry it did not work out for me.(folks I never got it)  So I ordered another one....Called QVC Customer Service....Lady was sooo nice...Traced it , the $10.00 was for shipping etc.  The remainder of the cost was credited to  my account. Oh by the way...I got a package in the mail that should have gone to Oklahoma....It had her name and my name on the package...customer service lady(same lady who helped me correct mine) checked my account and it was not charged to me.  I bet the lady in Ok. got the same e-mail I did saying sorry it did not work out.  Was told the Warehouse was having problems shipping....YA THINK?   

Frequent Contributor

This has happened twice to me in the past month (packages never delivered to the house are being returned by the mail carriers).  Both times I had to call CS to get correct refund.  I've read others are having similar issues.  Usually returned, unopened mail/packages get separated out and sent to another post office box for handling.  Not sure why incorrect refunds are being generated for this issue, and hope others having this issue check their accounts.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Boomerdotty wrote:

This has happened twice to me in the past month (packages never delivered to the house are being returned by the mail carriers).  Both times I had to call CS to get correct refund.  I've read others are having similar issues.  Usually returned, unopened mail/packages get separated out and sent to another post office box for handling.  Not sure why incorrect refunds are being generated for this issue, and hope others having this issue check their accounts.

------

I've fortunately, never had that problem,with any company. 

However, if the package is correctly addressed, isn't that a problem with the carrier? 

Weird situation,eh?