Contributor

It seems everytime I e-mail CS they do not bother to actually READ what I have written. I get canned responses and most of them hav enothing to do with what I wrote. Are they not hiring English reading people here or are they too lazy to read the whole e-mail and just see a word, then think...oh yeah, I will send out THIS response!!

AND...they also do not bother to look at what I have entered for order and/or item number. Just today I got a response asking for the item numer, which was right in front of them on the form...

What gives QVC??

Respected Contributor

Have you tried calling Customer Service?  That will get your problem solved quickly, I'd be willing to bet.

Honored Contributor

I agree with PinkyP - why not just call C/S?

Honored Contributor

Better yet, post your problem on the Customer Care forum here, the Social Team is very quick to respond and try to help with your problem!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I also have found the Social Team here on Customer Care extremely helpful.  They respond and get back with your requested information very quickly.

Valued Contributor

I personally have emailed, messaged and called CS on separate occassions and have always recevided prompt and accurate information regarding a variety of inquiries.  I would also like to state they did not appear to be "canned responses".  If one avenue did not work for me, I would try their other offerings to reach someone who gives you the information that you require.  Good luck!

Regular Contributor

Re: customer SERVICE???

[ Edited ]

I absolutely agree with you. I normally prefer to handle an unresolved issue in writing and have sent clear, specific messages when I have had a major problem that I needed additional help in correcting. I've always taken the time to include all of the relevant info. in an easy to read, understandable format, and edit my notes for clarity and brevity. Still...

My husband and I have marveled at the responses. They could not have possibly read my message as the reply 1-either asked for info. already provided in my e-mail or 2- it had nothing whatsoever to do with my question or issue. This was more often the case. I no longer send e-mails.

I always get much better Customer Service by phone. It makes me think that with customer service e-mail, there might be one single person huddled in a back room somewhere going through thousands of e-mails with not enough time allowed to actually read each one.

The Social representatives here are also very responsive and helpful! 

Trusted Contributor

I tried to email QVC a couple times with simple questions.  I got canned responses that had nothing to do with what I asked.  I gave up on that route of communication with them.  A canned response is nothing more than an insult in my book most of the time.  I've tried calling, and that's only a 50/50 chance of being helpful.  Sometimes you can tell the person isn't even listening to what you're saying.  You can tell they're doing something else while talking to you.  My experience had made me think twice before I order some products.  If there's an issue with the product, I don't feel I will get any real help from them.  

QVC Customer Care

@Debsters

We would be happy to assist you at any time. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Re: customer SERVICE???

[ Edited ]

Agree 100% @Debsters.  If they are going to have such a system for CS, make it work properly.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York