Honored Contributor

Re: choosing your shipping method?

Replying to my own post, I do not have the option, I just tried to order something to see if i got that option and I did not Smiley Sad

@I am still oxox wrote:

This must be new and I for one am thrilled, I would choose UPS over USPS in a nano second, UPS from QVC to my house is overnight while USPS is 3 days

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 are you sure this is on QVC, becuase I tried several times and I got the same old same old shipping and I called CS and can not get this screen I am so confused

thanks 

@sunshine45 wrote:

just placed an order for two pair of sunglasses that are on lunchtime specials.

i noticed that i can now CHOOSE the shipping method i want. there were roughly five or six options to choose from.

they used to do this years ago......is it coming back full time now or is it just on select itmes?

if it is, i am all for it!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Are we supposed to guess how many days it will be stuck in "handling" before shipment takes place?  You could end up paying for something that won't make a difference.

Image result for image of puzzled person

Honored Contributor

yes @I am still oxox

it was definitely qvc......i copied and pasted the shipping options right from part of my order page. i hope we will be seeing it more.

chose UPS.....ordered on 6/16, shipped on 6/17 and coming from east petersburgh pennsylvania. items not received yet.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45

Thank you and again I am floored but the fact that CS had no knowledge of what is going on with this

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes @I am still oxox

it was definitely qvc......i copied and pasted the shipping options right from part of my order page. i hope we will be seeing it more.

chose UPS.....ordered on 6/16, shipped on 6/17 and coming from east petersburgh pennsylvania. items not received yet.

received on 6/20/17...... not too bad for qvc and ups!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Not a fan of FedEx SmartPost or USPS Mail Innovations.  Packages that used to take 2-3 days when sent from Lancaster or NC to DC metro now go thru either WVa or Jersey, then to the central post office in the county next door, and then to my local post office.

I'm sure this is an arrangement QVC negotiated to reduce their costs, but shipping should not be a profit center IMO (like the phone companies passing thru various user fees).