Super Contributor

can the Mods  please help with a heartland chicken been in process since 1st June ?when will it arrive ?  says delivery by the 4th june 

QVC Customer Care

Re: chicken stuck in process

@Liverbird1 wrote:

can the Mods  please help with a heartland chicken been in process since 1st June ?when will it arrive ?  says delivery by the 4th june 

Hi @Liverbird1 thank you for posting here in QVC Community forums Customer Care forum and for being our customer. I an very sorry that this order has caused concern, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have opened an inquiry with our team that works directly with Heartland Fresh team. I will email you with the results on this inquiry when we have their response. Kim

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Liverbird1 

.......forget it, even with CS help you will NOT  get your order!!! I never did,I had to eventually cancell it  after 500 requests!  Cancelled my A/D too!  Smiley Sad 

Surprise,surprise, but I suspect  they get their chicken from the Tyson  factory where everyone was sick and died  and it  closed    ........  jmo

Super Contributor

Thanks Kim , I know there are delays but do not want chicken hanging around in the heat 

Honored Contributor

This is quite a thread😄.... warm....  from a Tyson COVID-19 manufacturer plant ... Chicken. Mmmmmgood!🤮

Super Contributor

Hi Kim ,

no response received and chicken stuck in process , please assist