Frequent Contributor

Trying to check out Todays Special Value Candle Impressions lanterns through Mr. Rebates and it won't process. Please advise

Esteemed Contributor

@luvsshopping wrote:

Trying to check out Todays Special Value Candle Impressions lanterns through Mr. Rebates and it won't process. Please advise

@luvsshopping 

I just went to QVC through Mr. Rebates, I put the lantern TSV in to my cart and was able to complete the check out process with no problem.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@luvsshopping,   If this were a site-wide problem, I think we'd be seeing lots of posts about it.   Since we're not, and @Anonymous032819 had no problems, my guess is that the difficulty lies with your device.   

Did you try the usual troubleshooting, such as using a different browser, or clearing all browser cookies/cache/data and closing and relaunching it, and making sure all your software is the current version (browser and operating system)?   You also might be using browser addons/extensions that could cause a problem.

If so, and you still have problems, I hope you'll post again so someone here can try to help.    I'm sorry you're having trouble with this.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Frequent Contributor

dooBdoo, I will have to check further - the problem may be on my end but I purchase quite frequently and never had this problem before. Thanks for your help.

Honored Contributor

Re: checkout not working

[ Edited ]

@luvsshopping wrote:

dooBdoo, I will have to check further - the problem may be on my end but I purchase quite frequently and never had this problem before. Thanks for your help.

You're welcome, @luvsshopping.   They've made constant changes to the website very recently (almost daily, from what I can tell).    The checkout process, in particular, is being redesigned.   The site has always been unreasonably sensitive to things like cookies/cache/website data, older software versions, etc., and lately even redirecting us to servers with problems, so it's left up to us to keep doing our own sleuthing.    I hope you find a quick and simple fix!   Fingers crossed!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova