Esteemed Contributor

Re: careful on your easy pays

I don't trust the e-zpay option at all ... I paid off my Q Card & don't use e-pay on anything 😁
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chatyone 2   You don't mention whether this was related to your Q/Synchrony card or a different credit card?  I was assuming it was related to a Q/Synchrony card But after reading the comments not sure anymore.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Skididdy wrote:

I so fell into the easy pay trap on my Q card.  Will no longer buy anything on easy pay and will use another card.  My easy pay is laughable...i have like 13 items on it.  NOT brilliant on my part.  Thanks SeaMaiden for saying what I already knew but never followed. 

@Skididdy  I did the same thing and got into the easy pay scam myself! I could not even keep track of what I owed...what I had payed off....and it just got worse and worse! Good for you for wanting to fix the problem!  🙂

Luckily, I never fell into that trap.  I figured I would just get confused with a bunch of EZ pays. Plus, I don't like the idea of continuing to pay for something months after I bought it.  Every once in awhile I forget that QVC defaults to EZ pay, probably because I don't buy that much from them, so I forget to un-check that box.  I hate that they default to that.