QVC Customer Care

Hi @Liverbird1 @Rose429 @Darssvt @Pecky I heard back from the IT Department. They would like to know in what part of the process are you getting an error message, when placing order or checkout. They also asked if you could send screenshots of the error message you are receiving to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com this will help them pinpoint the issue. Thank you for your help. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC  As of last night, every time I click to add to cart, I get the message below.  

Hmm, something went wrong

Try again, or contact Customer Service at 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
QVC Customer Care

Hi @stevieb thank you so much for sharing this with us, we are tring to work on the issue.  If you try again and get that message could you please send a screen shot to  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com the IT Department needs to see what the page looks like

Valued Contributor

I am having the same issue. I try to add something that is in stock to my cart, and I get the error message to call Customer Service. If I use the app on my phone, I don't have a problem.

Trusted Contributor

Same here. 😖

My qvc online shopping experience:   👀ing around...add to cart...hmm...something went wrong 🤔

I've had this problem for several days when using the qvc website on my iPad. No problem ordering on my iPad's qvc app so it must have something to do with the website. Idk.

Trusted Contributor

Same problem and message here.  On the check out screen.  I'ev had it since last night  I have also cleaned my cookies and tryed both google and microsift edge.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Liverbird1 I am so sorry you are having difficulty ordering online. Please try clearing your cookies and changing browsers, the website works better with some browsers than others. Hopefully that will help.

Alice,I love you BUT, I would never change anything on my computer just to shop QVC!!!!!!

It's not worth it!!!!!        ( imo sorry)

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @stevieb thank you so much for sharing this with us, we are tring to work on the issue.  If you try again and get that message could you please send a screen shot to  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com the IT Department needs to see what the page looks like

@Alice-QVC  As a point of information, I have also tried adding items to my wishlist (which works) and then adding them to my cart from there, but that doesn't work either... What happens either way is I will click to add to cart, get a rotating symbol, the page will darken and then the message noted above will appear. I will try to capture a screen shot later... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Liverbird1    Try using a different browser.  This is the most common cause of this problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC Respectively, Alice.  QVC needs to get their website working on all browsers, etc.  I know this is not your problem and you are the messenger so my comment does not reflect on you.  I have been a customer since QVC inception have had little refunds in the past, but just recently received a letter from customer service suggesting ways to reduce my returns.  Problem is that I cannot follow instructions on revieweing product videos because for weeks the videos do not work for me.  Then miraculously they return.  I have changed browsers, consulted with my internet provider, etc.  Called customer service several times and they have reported to me they are working on it.  The videos came back a week ago but today I noticed they are buffering and asking me to reload to no avail.  I have no problem with an other website where I order products such as Haute Look, Target, Walmart, Anne Taylor, etc.  I know from reading the forums that others have had problems with the website.  It is so frustratng to try and access and order and then it is topped off with the gentle suggestion letter. Also the letter I received is not signed by a person. I will cut my purchases in the future so I do not  overburden QVC.  Thank you again for signing your name and giving me an opportunity to talk with you.