I have used paypal everywhere online to checkout with no issues.

Now, when using PP at QVC, my address is wrong b/c it's not in the US??  For real??

do you not want my money??

then i call/chat 5 times and customer service either pretends to know or just sorry, they can't help me make a purchase with PP.

absolutely insane

Respected Contributor

Try PP customer service.

Respected Contributor

@bl, are you trying to use Easy Pay or purchasing something over a threshold of say $100? 

Sounds to me as if it may be a fraud protection policy for you and them. 

Honored Contributor

Contact PayPal customer service.

Honored Contributor

Re: can't use Paypal !!

[ Edited ]

If you have more than one credit card stored in your PP wallet then try using a different one.

Make sure your billing address matches the address(s) on your wallet accounts and that the cards are not expired.

Contributor

The same thing happened to me recently when trying to make purchases on QVC and HSN.  The error message had something to do with my address.  I have been at the same address for over 10 years and have never had an issue using PayPal.  I called PayPal Customer Service, and the person with whom I spoke had no idea how to fix it and merely suggested that I use another payment method.  Sigh!

Honored Contributor

@bl wrote:

I have used paypal everywhere online to checkout with no issues.

Now, when using PP at QVC, my address is wrong b/c it's not in the US??  For real??

do you not want my money??

then i call/chat 5 times and customer service either pretends to know or just sorry, they can't help me make a purchase with PP.

absolutely insane

@bl 

Well, now that you mention it, I have purchased things from QVC using Paypal, but only if I was paying the full amount.  Buying an item using easy pay never went through.

Well, it's obvious you need to call PP and see what they have to say.  BTW, do you actually live in the U.S.?

While you're talking to them, ask if your security settings are high enough.  Several times a week I get spam emails from people pretending to be Paypal, and my account is "suspended".  Of course, they want me to sign in on their link and "verify" my information.

Every single time I get one of these spam emails, I forward it to spoof@paypal.com.  They always send me a nice email thanking me for forwarding suspicious emails to them.  It makes me feel like a good citizen, lol.  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

I recently have been having trouble with PayPal. They rejected a Chewy order a few weeks ago. Had I not checked the order, I would have been waiting for an order that had been cancelled.

Then, suddenly, PayPal was showing up as my default payment in QVC. I had to ask CS to remove PayPal from my QVC account. I finally stopped using PayPal within the last 30 days because of all the annoying issues.

A few folks on the Next Door App have indicated they were hacked via PayPal. So something for me is no longer worth the problem. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've had the same PP issue for a year. Q saya it's PP, and PP says it's Q.  I've used every variation of my address on PP to attempt to fix it.

HSN and PP Ihave no issues if I use Guest Checkout.

Honored Contributor

Re: can't use Paypal !!

[ Edited ]

My problem is just the opposite.  I use regular pay and it will come up as Paypal.  I gave up trying to figure it out.  Just ship me the item and somehow you will get your money.

Above posts remind me of another problem.  I was ordering something from a company new to me and Paypal only offered button putting the item into their "easy pay" program.  I really wanted the item or I would have exited.  They haven't done this to me lately.  Paypal better wake up or people will be fleeing for Google Pay or another possibility.