New Contributor

Have noticed i can read reviews on some items any more. Helps me to buy and item. They need to fix this.I had a graver top that was way too small and no way to post it.

Honored Contributor

@rejoyce2 But...but...you said on your newest post that the Q will lose your business so what difference to the reviews make?

Honored Contributor

@rejoyce2   Try using a different browser.  That often fixes the problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@rejoyce2 wrote:

Have noticed i can read reviews on some items any more. Helps me to buy and item. They need to fix this.I had a graver top that was way too small and no way to post it.

I think you mean "can't read reviews....."

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@rejoyce2 But...but...you said on your newest post that the Q will lose your business so what difference to the reviews make?

Maybe she wants to give feedback as to why she doesn't like that top.  I thought most people who buy things here can post an opinion about the product right?  That's what I'm thinking.  In addition, women have been known to change their minds rather quickly.  LOL.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

I have this problem also and have tried it in different browsers.  Sometimes I have to click on the read reviews area 3 or 4 different times before the reviews will come up.