Valued Contributor

'Will someone please tell me how to post a comment on QVC's FB page (and hosts). I have no trouble doing it on my own FB page, but i can't find where to write a note on any of the QVC pages.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

make sure you are signed into facebook and have "liked" the qvc page.

i am on a laptop computer.

right underneath the qvc profile pic and their banner (where they are showing different qvc items) there is a message box.

you should see YOUR profile pic and it should say "write something on this page."

write what you want and click on the blue post button.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@zitawins

Sometimes you have to search on the left side of the page for "posts" and then when you click posts you should see "visitor posts."  There you should be able to comment, if what @sunshine45 instructed doesn't work.  Some of the hosts, like Shawn, make you complete a Captcha code before you can post.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the prompt, informative answers!

Respected Contributor

If you can't post on the QVC Facebook page, you could be banned/blocked. I can read it, but unable to post. I have been banned from there. If you post anything negative, you take a chance on getting banned