Super Contributor

can Q CS help me with this order?

[ Edited ]

qvc2.jpg

I've ordered many, many, many things from QVC and the normal route is from Butner NC to Virginia Beach (final destination). This package seems to be traveling (at a very slow pace) further & further away. Nothing I've ever ordered before has gone this route. I have another package that shiped 2 days later (same item - dif color) and it is already here (to be delivered today). 

Frequent Contributor

Re: can Q CS help me with this order?

I had the same problem a few weeks ago.Ordered a 5 x 7 rug on 2/12 for my country kitchen. It sat in "process" for 10 days, then went to Kansas City, KS ....I live in Maryland. Next stop Kansas City, MO..where it was delivered on 2/28...not to me obviously. So..it took 16 days to be delivered thousands of miles away from me. Called Customer Service with my sad story...and CANCELLED the order.  Wonder if they will try to retrieve the rug???

Honored Contributor

Sometimes shipments get diverted due to inclement weather.  I think I have you beat.  Normally my things go from Lancaster, Pa., to Hodgkins, Il., to Albuquerque to our local post office.  Look at where this one went.

Screenshot_20190218-181520.jpg.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @shoechic thank you for posting to us in our Customer Care forum today and for the recent order for this top. I have sent an email to you regarding this order. ~Kim

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am having the same issue with Order # xxxxxxxxx.  Shipped out and seemed to be "stuck" in Atlanta and was never delivered.  Called CS and having the same item sent to me again.  That order has been "IN PROCESS" since 3/4/2019.  In the meantime, the original items are on the move and have been in San Pablo, CA for several days.  Very strange.  I just called CS today and no explanation can be given.  May someone from Customer Service will see my post and send me an email.  I placed another order for a different item and has shipped and will be delivered on Monday.  So I'm not for sure there really are weather issues in the northeast as the Cusomer Rep stated could be the reason for "IN PROCESS".  Very, very strange.  Can someone help???  Thanks.

****Edited to remove personal information.

QVC Customer Care

@Ann52 wrote:

I am having the same issue with Order # xxxxxxxxx.  Shipped out and seemed to be "stuck" in Atlanta and was never delivered.  Called CS and having the same item sent to me again.  That order has been "IN PROCESS" since 3/4/2019.  In the meantime, the original items are on the move and have been in San Pablo, CA for several days.  Very strange.  I just called CS today and no explanation can be given.  May someone from Customer Service will see my post and send me an email.  I placed another order for a different item and has shipped and will be delivered on Monday.  So I'm not for sure there really are weather issues in the northeast as the Cusomer Rep stated could be the reason for "IN PROCESS".  Very, very strange.  Can someone help???  Thanks.

****Edited to remove personal information.

Hi @Ann52 ,

I checked on your order and everything seems to be fine. You should see the status updated to shipping shortly and you should receive the items on or about 3/13.

Barb

Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Barb in Customer Service.  I was about to call.  Status still shows IN PROCESS.