Honored Contributor

I VERY seldom get to watch a whole show, because of my schedule. But I do have my favorite shows and vendors. Many times, I will DVR a show - just because I like the host(s), or of course if it's a product line that's one of my favorites! 

Even when I have free time and think I can sit and watch a show - and no one else is home, inevitably the phone will ring, and I'm needed somewhere!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

I hate to say it but I would have to really try hard not to watch the Q everyday  I go to my computer and see everything that was sold for the day  God forbid I missed something  I dont order everything I want but I do order too much  Just because I pay for it at the end of the month doesnt make the problem any better  So that is my backround  Ive been with Q for 31 years and with Hsn for about 11   If I found out tha the company was treating the hosts in a way they would want to quit I could easily get over my problem in one quick minute  I am so for fairness that it would superseede everything else  I love the HSN hosts and they are losong 3 of the best  I read alot about Bret last night after I heard the news  He has an acting backround so maybe he wants to return  I dont know but I will miss him  I also always assumed he had a wife  He I guess had a career before he came to HSN  He is so cute and refined as all the hosts are  Robin is a fabulous saleswomen sweet and just a doll  She I read met her husband 25 years ago on HSN  I didnt even think she was much older than that  Im concerned and I know for all of you that are ready to pounce on the letters and tell me that it isnt my business I agree but I have feelings for all of our hosts

@mollymaggie   I always see what the Specials are on all three channels at midnight( 9pm where I live).  In the morning  I see what is going on again....and then usually do not watch any shopping channels at all during the day. Might have it on as background noise while cleaning the house.   I like you, have been a customer for many many years. I do not really have feelings for the hosts. They are just sales  people to me. I could see where some people like yourself feel like they are family or a friend. Nothing wrong with that.🙂