Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

Your order filling and shipping?

[ Edited ]

I ordered IT Cosmetic's gel eyeliner pencils February 24th, the order was not filled until February 27th!!! THREE DAYS?!?!? I do not know if they have been shipped yet.

I ordered Fit Over sunglasses on February 23, NINE DAYS AGO, to take on a trip (southern U.S. - Atlantic Ocean) with me and was just told they will not ship for ANOTHER SEVEN DAYS!  (they were not on advance order)

Very poor order filling and shipping, QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Your order filling and shipping?

I ordered a self tanning kit by St. Tropez on Feb.20th,   on Feb. 25th it said it was still processing!    I wrote an e-mail,  then next thing you know it was shipped out.   My estimated delivery date was Feb.27 ,   didnt get it till the 28th.   I just don't understand why such a long processing time?

Frequent Contributor

nada - I'm so used to Amazon's primo order filling and f~a~s~t shipping, it leaves QVC in the dust.

But really?!?!?! WEEKS to get merchandise, there is no excuse.

Frequent Contributor

I agree we are spoiled by Amazon. But it's not just them, I ordered some things from Macys on 2-27 at 6:50am pst at 2:19pm the same day, I got an email that they had shipped. I am scheduled to receive them today! I placed an order on 2-27 with QVC and it is still in process, but you can't cancel it either, even though if you click on the order it shows the option.

Kohls & Target are shipping faster than QVC. I really have to think twice before I order from QVC, because of shipping costs and returns. $10-12 to just try on clothing, shoes or jewelry is really stopping me. 

I know that QVC is trying to bring in the younger demographic, but there are alot of us, who have been around for years, and remember when QVC actually had Quality, Value & Convience. Maybe that is why they have changed the logo the "Q" and even the quality is questionable at times.

Super Contributor

I guess I must be lucky because I ordered something on the 14th and it came within a week. I then realized I didn't like the fabric or fit so I sent it back. Within another week I received the credit I was due. I always remember how big this country is so I never expect things any faster.

Honored Contributor

People always seem to conveniently forget that Amazon doesn't operate a 24/7 television operation on 3 channels or an international operation in several other countries.  Quite a different company.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I guess I am missing Kachina624"s point. You can order from any online company 24/7. The order goes to the warehouse, the warehouse fills the order. It doesn't matter, if you are a catalogue store, brick & mortar store or TV store. I doubt that QVC's or any other warehouse is running 24/7. And since the international QVC channels offer different items than the US channel, I believe (don't know for a fact) their items are filled in that country .  So I don't understand what you mean by quite a different company. 

Respected Contributor

They need to worry with infrastructure for a while before they keep making channels and being so bent on re-broadcasting over and over. Perhaps they could pay enough to have an order get to you sooner than 13 days(!!).

I ordered PTR on 3/5. They appear to have given it to UPS for shipping but the EDD went out an additional 4 days to 3/18 when they changed it to Mail Innovations. So UPS is shipping and then handing it off. Somehow that must be cheaper than giving it to the post office in the first place which would not take 13 days. I am an Amazon junkie but I also order from other places. QVC has always been a little slow but this is ridiculous!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

People always seem to conveniently forget that Amazon doesn't operate a 24/7 television operation on 3 channels or an international operation in several other countries.  Quite a different company.

Amazon has nothing to do with poor service from QVC.  Orders should ship within 48 hrs... not asking for 1-2 day delivery. They sure like my money & am unable to cancel... holding orders order for 5 days and still NOT SHIPPED is unacceptable. No way will I receive my order on time ... going by their "2 week" window date.