Respected Contributor

You can return the Clarks Tsv for free!!!!!

Just got the email....Could all have been prevented if hosts had told us to size down a size.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: You can return the Clarks Tsv for free!!!!!

I received the email too - wasn't aware there was a problem.  I ordered in white and mine fit perfectly - 7 half - toe is where toe should be - heel okay too.  Perhaps the incorrect fit involves some of the colored ones.  I'm happy happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the metallic in my regular size.It was to big & to wide.I called c.s. last week & they waived all the return fees.Glad that they did this though.There was definitely an issue with the sizing!!

Honored Contributor

@fthuntwrote:

I received the email too - wasn't aware there was a problem.  I ordered in white and mine fit perfectly - 7 half - toe is where toe should be - heel okay too.  Perhaps the incorrect fit involves some of the colored ones.  I'm happy happy.

My teal ones fit fine, and I don't have a wide foot. It sounds like we got lucky, because they are cute shoes !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I got this email also.  Unfortunately it has come late but better late than never.  I returned the shoes the very next day so I will call CS and make sure they credit me with s/h both ways!  Where is quality control.......very disappointing for Clark's.....I'm through buying them from QVC....they are all too wide anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Lately Clark’s are not reliable as far as the fit goes .... I just returned 2 pairs & I swear I will never order Clark’s again!!