Valued Contributor

You Have A REAL Problem With Sorbus Storage Shipping!

I can't believe you have 2 Sorbus products highlighted for your Black Friday presale. I have attempted to buy a Sorbus product and the same thing happened all 3 times! It ships to some distribution center and just sits there for a week or more before it gets shipped back to QVC and it's marked as Returned. Three times I've had to call Customer Service to get my money back for shipping charges that were leveled at me for sending it back when I didn't. 

When I spoke to someone at QVC, I wondered if it was because I used a post office box when Sorbus only ships to a physical address, but every time they said, No, the system would tell you it couldn't be shepped to a PO box. Sure enough, I started a thread in Beauty, and one lady said the same thing happeded to her, and she had it sent to her home. 

Seriously, what is going on? Third time definitely NOT a charm!

Valued Contributor

Re: You Have A REAL Problem With Sorbus Storage Shipping!

Why are you ignoring me? Especially since you have lots of Sorbus on sale for Black Friday. The shipping problems with this brand could turn into a real nightmare for you. But I guess you just don’t care.
QVC Customer Care

Re: You Have A REAL Problem With Sorbus Storage Shipping!

@grammarqueen I have forwarded this info to our warehouse shipping team. Thank you for letting us know about this potential problem. Cindy, QVC