Super Contributor

Re: Yet another order foul-up in less than a week.

Some people seem to thrive on drama!

I've had several problems lately, and was able to reach customer service with no problem. The post office picked up my wrong order from my front porch this morning. The exchanged item has already been shipped. Nothing cost me anything!

Trusted Contributor

@Tcherot wrote:

Maybe, but if I cannot get hold of customer service, I will be charged for the item I actually bought, which was over twice as much. 

Send an email to social.team@qvc.com.   They are very responsive.  Good luck. 

Honored Contributor

@Tcherot wrote:

Maybe, but if I cannot get hold of customer service, I will be charged for the item I actually bought, which was over twice as much. 

@Tcherot    You don't have to talk to CS to exchange a wrong item for the right one.  Just mark your return slip.  If it isn't handled suitably, then worry about contacting CS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I called customer service this weekend and got straight through.  I was surprised, but was on the phone for less than 5 minutes and my situation was handled (something I bought went on sale and they refunded me the difference).  Give them a call, they'll help you.

Occasional Contributor

All I can say about their "customer service" is to avoid one rep named Melvin like the proverbial plague. I have twice interacted with him and I hope to never deal with him again. 

Honored Contributor

@Tcherot wrote:

All I can say about their "customer service" is to avoid one rep named Melvin like the proverbial plague. I have twice interacted with him and I hope to never deal with him again. 

@Tcherot 

have to disagree..... @Melvin-QVC  is a great customer service rep.

it is not that difficult to get in touch with customer service. you can email them at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com, you can call them, or you can do a facebook messenger live chat with them.

easiest way to resolve your issue is to email them. box the item up, put on the return label, then contact usps  or ups (depending on the return label used) for a FREE pickup since the item is NOT what you ordered. it wont cost you a cent.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@PA Mom-mom I've been reading the forums for years and I've noticed that for **months** the live chat feature does NOT work.

I know this has been posted before, just a heads up.

@Love my grandkids  Yes. A lot of New posters with nothing but various complaints about Q. I suppose people are bored and are just playing on the forums, ?

I agree though about Live Chat - it hasn't worked for years. The few times I've needed it, I'd had to call CS and ended with telling them about Live Chat not working and they always apologize, saying that they're working on it. 

The moderators have access to the account associated with a nickname, so at least they're able to weed out the fake posts/complaints.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Your disappointment is normal @Tcherot but you are way too angry. Many others have stated CS  answered and helped them. Others have given you advice on returning your runner without a trip to the post office or a call to QVC. Remain calm above all else.