Contributor

For my 69th birthday I order the Plow and Hearth Flamingo large in ground display.  I got it on my birthday yesterday and it is not what I ordered!  It is the dragon fly.  I am so very angry that I can't get ahold of a Customer Service.  Someone please help me with this QVC mistake!

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry you received the wrong item but wishing you a Happy, Belated Birthday!

Respected Contributor

socialteam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

Re: Wrong item sent!

[ Edited ]
This happened to me. I ordered an apron for my best friends birthday on 4/29 received the package yesterday 5/19.......WRONG APRON! So I called customer service.....NOT TAKING CALLS! So I then went to the Live Chat with Customer Service. Waited an hour but they finally chatted with me live. They were super supportive and they helped me with getting the wrong item. This has happened to be twice in the last month. I would recommend you go to the Live Chat feature it’s a long wait but so worth it. I’m hoping I get the exchange before Friday. That’s my friends 60th birthday. To get to the Live Chat feature scroll down to the bottom of the page and click onto Customer Service you will see Live Chat.....
Honored Contributor

For fastest service, use the email address @banned again  has provided above.  Include your order #.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Wrong item sent...I ordered Kim G. jeans...got a Susan  Graver top with the invoice for the Kim G. jeans.  HUMMMM ...customer service just says "I am so sorry" just  as of its no big deal....they must be getttng a lot of these calls.

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the club. I received a Denim and Co. Top instead of Quacker Factory top. Only thing in common its is a top. I wrote on the return slip and hope for the best. I refuse the CS hassle right now. All companies are in this bind with CS. I have waited over an hour for both  Estee Lauder and Eddie Bauer.

I hope it all gets straightener out for you eventually. It is a disappointment especially for a Birthday. I hope you still found a way to celebrate.