Wrong apple watch bands!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I just received 2 apple wartches today and one of them has the incorrect color band that I ordered. Order # ...the one with the red band was incorrect, I received a blue band and second black band so the watch came with 2 black bands and blue band.. These are gifts so sending one back to get the band is fixed is not really an option. I would like just to get a red band. Please look into this asap and I could post pics of the bands if that is needed. thank you

Keith

QVC Customer Care

Re: Wrong apple watch bands!!!!!!

@keithbly wrote:

I just received 2 apple wartches today and one of them has the incorrect color band that I ordered. Order #..... the one with the red band was incorrect, I received a blue band and second black band so the watch came with 2 black bands and blue band.. These are gifts so sending one back to get the band is fixed is not really an option. I would like just to get a red band. Please look into this asap and I could post pics of the bands if that is needed. thank you

Keith

@keithbly   I removed your order number for your own protection.  Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'd be happy to help. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melvin-QVC 

Actually the order # is still showing in the OP, it was just deleted in the quote of the OP.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

The same happened with me. I received 2 totally different bands nothing like what was advertised online or on TV and one isn't even the same size as the watch. This was a present for my son and there are two womens bands. I am so incredibly frustrated as it has taken 5 calls into customer service and a promise to have a call from managment which never happened. They keep filling out forms and nothing gets resolved. 

I have been a very loyal customer for many years and very frequent buyer who has also brought more new customers to QVC than I can count. I am at the point where I just can't do business with a company that has changed their customer focus and refuses to take the time to resolve this issue. This is my last attempt.