Valued Contributor

I received an "As Is" order - ED On Air microlight strand (H208373) today that was incorrect.  I ordered the silver/white - but received the silver/multi. Quality Control should have caught this - even if it was an "As Is" item.  There are no more silver/white lights in stock, so I don't want to send them back.

Respected Contributor

Mistakes happen, unfortunately.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Easy fix.  Call C/S, they won't charge you for the return, and they'll send you a replacement.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Easy fix.  Call C/S, they won't charge you for the return, and they'll send you a replacement.

@Krimpette

OP said the color she ordered isn't available.

Honored Contributor

I've had that happen with an as is top.  It's been a while, but I never met up with the original color.

Honored Contributor

To the original poster - I've had this happen two times within the past two weeks, both with As Is orders.  Maybe they are just too sloppy with As Is.   You might be interested in my thread below - see my first post and also my real recent post about the second wrong item.  That's too many mistakes, too frequently.

They need to tighten up controls in As Is.

Esteemed Contributor

Something else to consider is that the products received were correct based on item number but the online description was wrong.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Re: Wrong Order Received

[ Edited ]

@Marp wrote:

Something else to consider is that the products received were correct based on item number but the online description was wrong.

@MarpThat's not true for the two wrong ones I received.   The item number on the clear plastic bag was the correct item I ordered online; the garment inside the bag wasn't even close. That was the case on both orders.